• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Brennan Johnson

He's now scoring with his left...last two have been stroked in with his weaker foot. Nice.
Hoping he has a good games internationally and continues his renaissance when he get s back.

Please, PLEASE don't get injured!

He's now scoring with his left...last two have been stroked in with his weaker foot. Nice.
Hoping he has a good games internationally and continues his renaissance when he get s back.

Please, PLEASE don't get injured!

So he got a goal but was also subbed at 46 minutes, sounds like an injury to me as it'd be an odd time for Bellamy to mix it up tactically - Hopefully just a knock if it was a fitness issue. I'm glad he notched one for his national team though, I think it was just 2 goals for Wales so far and Brennan is much better than that.

Perhaps it's pedantic but I'm not overly fond of Johnson's recent form being labeled a renaissance, if he'd flopped in his first season a la Richy then fair enough but the guy was actually good with plenty of goal involvements to show. It's been an improvement this season, not a revival (IMHO).

Also along with Davies, our Welsh contingent managed to continue the run of being two goals up and not getting three points - No idea if they were culpable/ involved as I didn't watch the game but I can imagine it's rather frustrating for them.

Also along with Davies, our Welsh contingent managed to continue the run of being two goals up and not getting three points - No idea if they were culpable/ involved as I didn't watch the game but I can imagine it's rather frustrating for them.

ICYMI

Kulusevski also endured another 2-0 lead being thrown away whilst captaining Sweden with Bergvall watching on from subs bench, at least they managed to cling on for a point so hopefully back to winning ways by the time they return to Hotspur Way.

Last edited:
Back