• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Archie Gray

Legend is thrown around too easily these days. But son is one. Ok maybe not the trophies. But longevity. 5th in ranking for all time top scorers. Perfect ambassador for the club. Captain.

Also, outside his first year struggles, has never been a drama/leaving speculation, always loyal to us, especially when 2-3 years ago at his prime he could have walked into most top teams in Europe

Also, outside his first year struggles, has never been a drama/leaving speculation, always loyal to us, especially when 2-3 years ago at his prime he could have walked into most top teams in Europe
Got to wonder why there wasnt more talk
His numbers and commercial pull is so big

Got to wonder why there wasnt more talk
His numbers and commercial pull is so big

He clearly told his agent -> not interested, and for once the agent listened to his player

No other reason makes sense .. I've always said Son is the player Pep should have targeted instead of Grealish/Kane

He clearly told his agent -> not interested, and for once the agent listened to his player

No other reason makes sense .. I've always said Son is the player Pep should have targeted instead of Grealish/Kane
Agent doesn't stop all media talk. There was talk of Kane leaving Spurs about 4 seasons before the fuss he kicked up about leaving for Emirates Marketing Project. The media make nonsense up regardless, and Son in his prime being one of the top forwards in Europe should have had a hell of a lot more speculation about him going to a Real Madrid/Bayern/even a Man U or City but I can only recall a random speculative piece about Real Madrid. Very strange for a guy not at a super club.....

Agent doesn't stop all media talk. There was talk of Kane leaving Spurs about 4 seasons before the fuss he kicked up about leaving for Emirates Marketing Project. The media make nonsense up regardless, and Son in his prime being one of the top forwards in Europe should have had a hell of a lot more speculation about him going to a Real Madrid/Bayern/even a Man U or City but I can only recall a random speculative piece about Real Madrid. Very strange for a guy not at a super club.....

It doesn't but the media can only spin brick if the player won't come out and kill it (most players with their agents advice don't mind some level of speculation), as I said the only thing that makes sense is Son is/was very clear he wasn't interested and would be willing to come out and say it if questioned.

He had national service hanging over his head. We took a big gamble on him offering him a new 5 year contract. Then allowing him to go to the asia games (not a fifa event so we didn't have to). Korea won. He got a gold medal and an exemption.

Grealish and Kane are very different players but I agree he may have suited the as a WF

Hopping off one hype train (Moore) and onto another. I'm excited about this player, too. Definitely expect him to start matches early in the season. Yup, dooming him with expectation already but I don't care. Midfield is where you win or lose the game (drawing is the same as losing for me), so make it happen, young 18-year old man.
Also, I love how much you guys love Son.

Hopping off one hype train (Moore) and onto another. I'm excited about this player, too. Definitely expect him to start matches early in the season. Yup, dooming him with expectation already but I don't care. Midfield is where you win or lose the game (drawing is the same as losing for me), so make it happen, young 18-year old man.
Also, I love how much you guys love Son.
Son is a legend here at the club
Ok he hasn’t won anything but that doesn’t define who is a club legend for me

Back