• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

2015/16 Europa League - Round of 16: Borussia Dortmund

Status
Not open for further replies.
From best to worst:
Midtjylland
Sparta
Sion
Augsburg
Saint-Etienne
Marseille
Shaktar Donetsk
Fenerbache
Galatasaray
Villareal
Valencia
Fiorentina
Sporting
Sevilla
Borussia

Last edited:
the EL is way way more interesting than the CL this year. If we could win this it would be amazing. i think id probably fancy us against anyone. I hope we get Dortmund. I reckon we'd win. Dortmund away would be a quality fixture. Unbelievable effort from Rapid Wien too, winning that group is quality.
Agree! 3-4 teams can win CL. Barca, Real, Bayern and PSG. The rest have no chance. EL is wide open. 10-15 teams can win it, and the teams are more equally matched. Quality wise I think it's better than CL apart from the big 4.

The draw is going to make or break this tournament for us this year

While I don't really fear anyone, you could get 3-4 games to the final which could all be finals on their own. (there is barely 3 or 4 side left in that could be considered even close to easy)

Give us the hardest opponent as possible. If you can't beat them now then I'd rather crash out here than in the final.
Um, I think most of us would rather win win win our way to the final and have a huge European night to look forward to, even if we didn't win it in the end!

Remember we jumped out of the Carling / Coca Cola / Capital Cup to enable us to play in this competition.

Um, I think most of us would rather win win win our way to the final and have a huge European night to look forward to, even if we didn't win it in the end!

Remember we jumped out of the Carling / Coca Cola / Capital Cup to enable us to play in this competition.
I know - I see your point. Just my opinion.

There's no-one in the competition who I actually fear. However would be nice to get Sion, Augsburg or another of the weaker teams in this round, rather than having someone like Dortmund.

Where would I like to go for an away trip? Somewhere nice and sunny (hopefully, it IS February) or Prague because it's cheap (mmm, beer). Already been to Westfalen stadion.

Valencia
Villareal
Sporting
Sparta Praha
Fiorentina
Sion
Augsburg
Saint-Etienne
Midtjylland
Dortmund
Marseille
Fenerbache
Galatasaray
Shaktar Donetsk

Where would I like to go for an away trip? Somewhere nice and sunny (hopefully, it IS February) or Prague because it's cheap (mmm, beer). Already been to Westfalen stadion.

Valencia
Villareal
Sporting
Sparta Praha
Fiorentina
Sion
Augsburg
Saint-Etienne
Midtjylland
Dortmund
Marseille
Fenerbache
Galatasaray
Shaktar Donetsk
I know, everyone's talking about it from a football perspective!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back