• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup Group E - France, Switzerland, Ecuador, Honduras

Which two teams will progress to the next round?

• France and Switzerland

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • France and Ecuador

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • France and Honduras

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Switzerland and Ecuador

• Switzerland and Honduras

• Ecuador and Honduras

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
10344856_652150571543059_7238313864129162334_n.jpg

READY

Switzerland starting XI: Benaglio, Lichtsteiner, Rodriguez, Von Bergen, Djourou, Inler, Behrami, Shaqiri, Xhaka, Stocker, Drmic.

Ecuador starting XI: Dominguez, Paredes, Ayovi, Guagua, Erazo, A. Valencia, Noboa, Gruezo, Montero, Caicedo, E. Valencia.

Looking forward to see the much-hyped Swiss players Drmic and Rodriguez.

Disappointed that Schär doesnt start though.

Love that midfield from Switzerland. Really excited to see Lichsteiner and Rodriguez too, both very good attacking full backs. Should be a real exciting game. Ecuador more than capable of scoring a goal or two as we saw against England too.

Brilliant from ITV to have the live presentation on the beach :)

Switzerland starting XI: Benaglio, Lichtsteiner, Rodriguez, Von Bergen, Djourou, Inler, Behrami, Shaqiri, Xhaka, Stocker, Drmic.

Ecuador starting XI: Dominguez, Paredes, Ayovi, Guagua, Erazo, A. Valencia, Noboa, Gruezo, Montero, Caicedo, E. Valencia.

Looking forward to see the much-hyped Swiss players Drmic and Rodriguez.

Disappointed that Schär doesnt start though.

dont forget about shaqiri

i see this all the time nowadays. do the modern day football fans only care abotu how many seats are filled?

certainly not.

But it is a big shame. The World Cup is in Brazil after more than 60 years and people can't afford to go to the games.

certainly not.

But it is a big shame. The World Cup is in Brazil after more than 60 years and people can't afford to go to the games.

is it that they can't afford it or they are protesting against it?

I'm genuinely asking as I've not seen any "tickets cost a years salary" stories like in 2010

I think they're going to need a "Golden Skull" award for best header at the WC.. I'm sure almost every goal has been a damn header.

Superb commentating from Clark Carlisle as usual.. thinks Jackson Martinez can't get in the Ecuador team.

Although, I suppose he's right considering he's Colombian.

The cross for the goal was superb!

I believe he was the guy who put that unreal cross in against England which also lead to a Valencia goal.

swiss play too intricate, theyre trying to pass the ball into the net, they should test that ecuador keeper who looks very dodgy

Back