• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup 2018 Quarter Finals

When was putting a hand in the face of an opponent allowed in football? Must have missed that rule change.

He tapped him on the back of the head in full speed whilst a playing was already going down
Don’t know what channel your watching it on but on the BBC they all agree that it was a nothing challenge

Neymar is a fraud if he is gonna be proclaimed the 3td best player in the world

Cost his team badly today

Fell down at every opportunity

I’d want a pen for that, it was a push, how hard the defender pushed, or what part of Neymar he contacted with is irrelevant.

Belgium have been brick second half, 2-2 is inevitable.
not brick at that point..they started losing their legs..Brazil full of runners! should have had a pen..so much for VAR...:eek:

Anyway Brazil out!
England I don't think could have beaten Brazil but maybe we could have a better chance against Belgium.
Two Spurs in Belgiums in defence. We must keep Alderweireld,thats if he hasn,t yet been sold.

to be honest I can,t see us winning this World cup and when you see some of games in this tournament that have been stunning,
what have we really accomplished in open play? so far we are the penalty world cup winners.

Couldn't hear the commentary very well, but right after the final whistle I learned a valuable lesson on Winning Mentality(R) from Rio Ferdinand. He was very impressed with Belgium's mentality tonight. So, apparently, a winning mentality equals having a brickload of luck on your side. Good to know.

Just what we need: a Belgium - England final. Our players won't be back until September.

Don't forget Hugo is in the loop too. An England win tomorrow, and practically all of our first team will be involved in the final two WC matches (some more involved than others):

Lloris
Trippier - Toby - Jan - Rose
Dier - Dembele - Alli
Kane

Imagine eight Spurs players (+ ex-Spurs Walker and Chadli) playing in the final. It's a bit brick for our preparations for next season, but I can't help liking the thought of it either. There's got to be a record in there somewhere.

Don't forget Hugo is in the loop too. An England win tomorrow, and practically all of our first team will be involved in the final two WC matches (some more involved than others):

Lloris
Trippier - Toby - Jan - Rose
Dier - Dembele - Alli
Kane

Imagine eight Spurs players (+ ex-Spurs Walker and Chadli) playing in the final. It's a bit brick for our preparations for next season, but I can't help liking the thought of it either. There's got to be a record in there somewhere.
I hear you. This winning mentality is killing our pre-season. :p

So did neymar finish top scorer for Brazil? My bet came if he did as I can't see any England players catching Harry.

Back