• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup 2018 Group G (Belgium, Panama, Tunisia, England)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great support from us considering the games a bit meh! Didn't think we had that many out there....or are they on the increase after reading the sun and mirror hype train?

Only because we don't have a single dangerous attacker on the pitch.

He's also marked himself out as the least thinky player. On a pitch containing Jamie Vardy that's quite some feat.

Rashford is an attacking player although lacks experience..
England have so many Robots though its unbelievable really .Decade after decade we cant produce what you call natural gifted footballers !

I'm not a fan of focusing on set pieces but I'm fairly sure scuffing them into the ground is the worst thing we can do.

Of our boys - Rose was good and may displace Young on this performance. Dier hasn't been great. Very passive and got skinned a few times. Dembele did OK too I guess though he has not done enough to claim a starting spot.

Can we just sore an own goal in injury time to lose ... would teach martinez for gobbing it earlier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back