• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

What would Jenas do?

Can anyone explain to me why "celebrities" use social media? Facebook/X/tic-toc/etc is full of nutters, it always ends in tears. I worked in the media all my working life and I'm happy I retired when I did as I imagine 50% of the people I worked with would have been sacked for their misdemeanours and I would include myself in that.

I purposefully avoid liking anything on my Facebook feed because employers often screen for it and could be offended by anything

So it seems he sent flirty text messages over the course of 24 hours.

He denied that they involved any explicit images.

Still need to wait to see what the context of it all is. He claims she was interested. I don’t think there’s many guys who have misinterpreted someone as being interested in them when they aren’t.

Without more information this seems like a massive overreaction based solely on the fact they have been recently critised for the fact they kept a paedo on the staff, gave them a payrise and then paid them off.

Depends what was in the messages, but if they were not unsolicited, I'm struggling to see what the issue is. Eammon Holmes and his wife met on set whilst married to other people, started having an affair, and are now married. Are they both for the tin tack too?

Still need to wait to see what the context of it all is. He claims she was interested. I don’t think there’s many guys who have misinterpreted someone as being interested in them when they aren’t.
Do you mean haven't?

Without more information this seems like a massive overreaction based solely on the fact they have been recently critised for the fact they kept a paedo on the staff, gave them a payrise and then paid them off.

Depends what was in the messages, but if they were not unsolicited, I'm struggling to see what the issue is. Eammon Holmes and his wife met on set whilst married to other people, started having an affair, and are now married. Are they both for the tin tack too?
I thought I saw an article where Eammon Holmes was painted as a shuffling sad overweight zimmer user who lives alone on a roundabout while his estranged (ex?) wife lives in luxury.
I'm pleased to say I don't read celebrity gossip, unlike that Milo chap who absolutely loves a bit of celeb goss. So I've heard.

So it seems he sent flirty text messages over the course of 24 hours.

He denied that they involved any explicit images.

I always remember a comment I read somewhere. Men tend to overestimate interest in them from the opposite sex. Women tend to underestimate interest in them from the opposite sex.

That was a pointer for me in uni years.

Back