• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

You've missed out the post about the only difference between our teams is the goalie, and if they had Lloris, they would be at the top of the league.
To be fair, half of them are agreeing with Danny Murphy.

What about Firmino? They would have to have serious concerns about him surely? He is their Paulhino. Hiding from the ball now. Looks like a rabbit caught in the headlights.

I found it hilarious the way they were all just taking it for granted for about the first 27 pages they were going to be finishing in the top 4 last season, and how we would be "fighting it out with Man U, Everton and Southampton for 6th or 7th". Around May, though, a fairly lengthy silence.

I found it hilarious the way they were all just taking it for granted for about the first 27 pages they were going to be finishing in the top 4 last season, and how we would be "fighting it out with Man U, Everton and Southampton for 6th or 7th". Around May, though, a fairly lengthy silence.

They're always like that. For 11 months a year they're the champions elect.

You guys are lucky. You only have to read it in forums. I have to listen to this sh#t at work every f#ckin day.

As I have mentioned before whenever they talk about Liverpool they dont use their name they say 'England's most successful club'. And its 5times this and 5times that.
Win a match and they come in on Monday talking about their title charge, lose a game and its only a blip...apparantly 12pts is nothing, they used to claw back deficits like that all the time.......yes, in the 19 f#ckin 80's.....

Interesting; RAWK seem to have an equivalent thread discussing us that's been going since Poch was first appointed in Summer 2014: http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=314337.0

Worth a browse through imo..

Thanks for this - spent a good half hour reading through it starting from the end of last season and eventually I had to sit with a bucket next to me as I kept spitting my drinks out all over my keyboard after reading some of the comments on there.

The fact that bar one freak season we have finished above them every year since 2009 and currently have 6 points and 20 goals better GD over them seems to count for nothing. We are plucky little Tottenham with a mid-table squad that has luckily got a good manager who has us punching above our weight, but as soon as they get their star players back they'll overtake us again.

When Danny Murphy said that only two or three Liverpool players would get into our side the place went nuts. Henderson is apparently the most complete central midfielder at either club, if not the league. Despite the fact that he's been arguably our most consistent player this season, Dier is just an average, out of position CB feebly trying to plug a hole. Forget the fact that he's shat all over Toure, Cazorla, Ozil, Wanyama, Barkley and...well pretty much everyone he's come up against this season, Alli is just another overhyped English player riding off the back of a goal against France in a friendly. Lloris being better than Mignolet is the only reason our defence is the best in the league and they've conceded more than Watford and West Ham, clearly Sakho, Clyne and Moreno would start for us. It's also pretty much a given that Coutinho would be our best player, even though he has been outperformed by Eriksen in pretty much every measurable parameter since they've both been in England bar goals scored in the previous half season - I mean forget consistency and end product, would much rather have someone who can score three 30 yard screamers a season over that.

Looks like anybody who doesn't tow the company line on that board gets banned as well pretty quickly. Weird cult.

Coutinho over Eriksen on current form maybe but everything else is debatable.

Not for me. Eriksen is OK - people are getting on his back, yes a little off his best bet still contributes.

Coutinho might have been even worse,but definitely no better. Eric is being criticised a little unnecessarily.

Last edited:
Thanks for this - spent a good half hour reading through it starting from the end of last season and eventually I had to sit with a bucket next to me as I kept spitting my drinks out all over my keyboard after reading some of the comments on there.

The fact that bar one freak season we have finished above them every year since 2009 and currently have 6 points and 20 goals better GD over them seems to count for nothing. We are plucky little Tottenham with a mid-table squad that has luckily got a good manager who has us punching above our weight, but as soon as they get their star players back they'll overtake us again.

When Danny Murphy said that only two or three Liverpool players would get into our side the place went nuts. Henderson is apparently the most complete central midfielder at either club, if not the league. Despite the fact that he's been arguably our most consistent player this season, Dier is just an average, out of position CB feebly trying to plug a hole. Forget the fact that he's shat all over Toure, Cazorla, Ozil, Wanyama, Barkley and...well pretty much everyone he's come up against this season, Alli is just another overhyped English player riding off the back of a goal against France in a friendly. Lloris being better than Mignolet is the only reason our defence is the best in the league and they've conceded more than Watford and West Ham, clearly Sakho, Clyne and Moreno would start for us. It's also pretty much a given that Coutinho would be our best player, even though he has been outperformed by Eriksen in pretty much every measurable parameter since they've both been in England bar goals scored in the previous half season - I mean forget consistency and end product, would much rather have someone who can score three 30 yard screamers a season over that.

Looks like anybody who doesn't tow the company line on that board gets banned as well pretty quickly. Weird cult.

It is often hilarious to read, though it has to be said there are more fairer posters than one would imagine (given it's RAWK) that post in that thread. Very interesting read

I find it interesting that so many of them are claiming that Sturridge is so clearly superior to Kane ignoring injury problems. Sturridge, after leaving Chelsea, was on fire for Liverpool for a season and a half racking up 10 goals in 11 starts and 21 goals in 26 starts in his first half a season and first full season respectively. After hat he's struggled with injuries, 4 in 7 and 2 in 3 for his two season after that initial hot spell. And his best season was playing alongside the world class Suarez in a team performing massively above expectations (and arguably ability).
He's 26 and his second best league goal total is 11. Yes he has one hot season scoring 21, but other than that he's not done enough.

Kane's season and a half this season and last is quite easily comparable. Yes he's still being talked of as a one season wonder by some... Ridiculous. Many there seem to think that if Sturridge was fit he's fudging Aguero compared to Kane.

It may be that Sturridge fit and on form would be in ahead of Kane. For me it would be close, though both are good enough to warrant a start in a combined team imo. Kane is obviously and easily good enough to walk into their team even if they had everyone fit.

A fit Sturridge for me is world class.
Love Harry but not quite as good.

...........the fact is though 'a fit Sturridge' is an oxymoron

A fit Sturridge for me is world class.
Love Harry but not quite as good.

...........the fact is though 'a fit Sturridge' is an oxymoron
I'm not sure he's been fit enough to be able to say that.

A fit Sturridge when playing at his best is world class, but the same could be said about Ade - and we all know how often he played to his potential. There's not enough fit playing time in Sturridge's history to be able to state whether he'll ever achieve another season as good as his best one.

Back