• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

UKIP

I think it is fair to say Clegg has been shown up for what he really is, out of his depth, and rather bitchy for a man

I think both parties have shown themselves up for what they really are with these debates - a near irrelevance to the country.

By having these debates they've made it clear that they're just the warm up act for when the grown ups start talking.

I think both parties have shown themselves up for what they really are with these debates - a near irrelevance to the country.

By having these debates they've made it clear that they're just the warm up act for when the grown ups start talking.

I shall not vote for anyone at the next election but instead put a line across the paper. But I imagine UKIP are pleased with themselves, they are managing to influence government policy. Some of the recent changes to do with immigration that the tories have put forwards are obviously as a direct result of UKIP's rise in the polls.

I do not trust any of them and am now a one man army against the world. Though I still agree with everything Farage says regards Europe, their defence policies are mental and personally I think we should cover the whole ****ing Island in wind turbines if it means getting away from Russian gas.

Lots of people will vote for Farage because they agree with his views on Europe even if they disagree with other parts of what he says. Europe is the issue because of how much control it has over peoples lifes in this country. I said it before the recession and I will say it after the next one. People seem to forget that if we had gone into the Euro we would have been wiped out and Clegg still wants this. Nutter Nutter Nutter.

Cameron is a man I truly hate and if I were to say what I would like to do to him you would have to ban me. To bail out the Euro even though we are not in it and bailing out the Irish. To go back on his promise after the Lisbon treaty, anyone who votes for him is a fool.

To be fair it was about Europe and based on what I saw, Clegg came off pretty worse for wear.

I shall not vote for anyone at the next election but instead put a line across the paper. But I imagine UKIP are pleased with themselves, they are managing to influence government policy. Some of the recent changes to do with immigration that the tories have put forwards are obviously as a direct result of UKIP's rise in the polls.

I do not trust any of them and am now a one man army against the world. Though I still agree with everything Farage says regards Europe, their defence policies are mental and personally I think we should cover the whole ****ing Island in wind turbines if it means getting away from Russian gas.

Lots of people will vote for Farage because they agree with his views on Europe even if they disagree with other parts of what he says. Europe is the issue because of how much control it has over peoples lifes in this country. I said it before the recession and I will say it after the next one. People seem to forget that if we had gone into the Euro we would have been wiped out and Clegg still wants this. Nutter Nutter Nutter.

Cameron is a man I truly hate and if I were to say what I would like to do to him you would have to ban me. To bail out the Euro even though we are not in it and bailing out the Irish. To go back on his promise after the Lisbon treaty, anyone who votes for him is a fool.

Thing is, there really isn't anyone else to vote for. I will not be giving up my right to vote. If you don't vote then for me you shouldn't get to moan about sh it either.

Out of the 4 parties I can only vote conservative, not for Cameron per se but vote for the party.

IMO Labour are a bunch of crooks, who spent what we didn't have. What happens when joe public spends what the don't have. Loose there homes, become bankrupt... same should have happened to Labours decision makers.

Libdems are just a joke who no one can trust.

UKIP, well are a grown up British Nationlist party, who have hit a nerve with the general public. If they have got the conservatives to change policy then that is a good thing.

That leaves us with the conservatives that have sailed a steady ship that have got us sailing in the right direction. What goes against them is the way they act with change, something bad has to happen before they change something. I will in the end vote to stop the other three personally. I like the fact they have capped benefts but everything IMO they are doing or want to do is being held in check by the doo gooders Libdems

I do hope though that this is the end of the libdems.

I wish David Milliband was still around. Like a young, white British Obama. Everyone else can get ****ed.

Brilliant

Thing is, there really isn't anyone else to vote for. I will not be giving up my right to vote. If you don't vote then for me you shouldn't get to moan about sh it either.

Out of the 4 parties I can only vote conservative, not for Cameron per se but vote for the party.

IMO Labour are a bunch of crooks, who spent what we didn't have. What happens when joe public spends what the don't have. Loose there homes, become bankrupt... same should have happened to Labours decision makers.

Libdems are just a joke who no one can trust.

UKIP, well are a grown up British Nationlist party, who have hit a nerve with the general public. If they have got the conservatives to change policy then that is a good thing.

That leaves us with the conservatives that have sailed a steady ship that have got us sailing in the right direction. What goes against them is the way they act with change, something bad has to happen before they change something. I will in the end vote to stop the other three personally. I like the fact they have capped benefts but everything IMO they are doing or want to do is being held in check by the doo gooders Libdems

I do hope though that this is the end of the libdems.

I don't, and I hope UKIP morph eventually into a party to take seriously. The Tories and the Labour party need some competition not just from each other, but also from parties with similar ideologies.

Back