• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Window Thread

Think could be jumping the gun here. Hamburg don’t have a game until the end of January and as says in the bbc article Kane is his idol, so could well just be here watching him play on his break.....

you should have course be right. However there seem to be strong links to Llorente leaving, and we were linked with Arp before, plus its hard to see us selling Llorente without signing a replacement....and all those together with him being in London this weekend and it seems highly plausible

you should have course be right. However there seem to be strong links to Llorente leaving, and we were linked with Arp before, plus its hard to see us selling Llorente without signing a replacement....and all those together with him being in London this weekend and it seems highly plausible
Of course, just seen this a hundred times before on here where a player posts something on insta and all of a sudden means he’s coming and it never materialised. He’s quite open in Kane being his idol, he’s got a month off playing so makes sense he’d come and watch him to get tips etc. I’d assume that when a player is on verge of signing for us we request it’s kept under wraps as much as possible, I dont recall any signings doing anything like this just before signing....

Think could be jumping the gun here. Hamburg don’t have a game until the end of January and as says in the bbc article Kane is his idol, so could well just be here watching him play on his break.....
I'm sure that is all this is, but he would seem quite an achievable target (big fan of Harry, German 2nd division) in our usual shoot-the-brick transfer guessing.

We need to find someone to be a moderately able backup. Isn't Sonny off soon for a bit?

Of course, just seen this a hundred times before on here where a player posts something on insta and all of a sudden means he’s coming and it never materialised. He’s quite open in Kane being his idol, he’s got a month off playing so makes sense he’d come and watch him to get tips etc. I’d assume that when a player is on verge of signing for us we request it’s kept under wraps as much as possible, I dont recall any signings doing anything like this just before signing....

The last I can remember was Modřic being a guest at WHL before signing. Pre-Insta or Twitter, so he didn't announce it.

I'm sure that is all this is, but he would seem quite an achievable target (big fan of Harry, German 2nd division) in our usual shoot-the-brick transfer guessing.

We need to find someone to be a moderately able backup. Isn't Sonny off soon for a bit?

He is definitely gettable if we want him
He is a kid but as I said before he has a similar profile as Timo Werner who wouldn’t now cost £50m plus

If he is a target, it would be risky having him at a game unless everything was signed and sealed

We were absolutely desperate in CM yesterday but I don't think its long for Dier and Wanyama to return. If we can somehow sneak through the Cardiff and Tranmere (I'd play Skipp in both with Winks and Sissoko once each), that gives them until Jan 13th to get fit/fresh.

I think the chances of signing a high class long term player in January are pretty slim and probably no point in trying to go for a stop gap.

Back