• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM Vs STOKE - OFFICIAL OMT***

Krancar is so back he's unreal. The fact people praise him on here and slag off defoe shows the general understanding of the football fan.

Kranjcar and saha are simply not good enough, even as cover

Sums up our luck this season. At the same time, Parker slips when clean through and Everton have a rightful goal wrongly disallowed against Arsenal. They get all the luck, we get none.

But we should have made our own, by buying cover for Lennon. Sigh.

Krancar is so back he's unreal. The fact people praise him on here and slag off defoe shows the general understanding of the football fan.

Kranjcar and saha are simply not good enough, even as cover

Yet Kranjcar provides the pass of the game so far and all Parker has to do is pass the ball to VdV and it's 1:0...

Ahhh so this is the intensity and desire of a team who have thrown away a 12pt advantage to their bitter rivals, and are now currently sitting in 4th, behind them.

:oops:

Saha has been very very slow and poor...Niko simply not fit enough, lovely pass for Parker, pity ol' Scoty needed his customary touch because had he been present, a first time flick to VdV and it's 1-0...

Oh, and Jermaine Pennant. You are a total, and utter, KUNT!

I wouldn't blame Saha - he is there to finish things off, but if there is no delivery into the box...

Anyway he's a good footballer and had our best strike on target

We just need Bale on the left wing and Walker on the right wing (when attacking) and leave the attacking cleverness to VdV Modric and Krank

We don't need Bale and Parker crowding things in the centre up front

Where's their balls?! fudging hell, I'm not seeing a WANT to win this from us, and I find it alarming. COME ON SPURS.

Can anyone summarise the half? Just moved so without TV or internet

Is it on any analog radio stations?

Sent from my Nexus S using Fapatalk

Cover or no cover for Lennon, we should be bossing and winning this easily. We do not appear to have any sort of plan for how to attack. I thought the old "run about a bit" thing was only for Pav because of his limited grasp of the language, but it seems that may be the "plan" across the board.

Back