• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM Vs STOKE - OFFICIAL OMT***

Friedel; Walker, Kaboul, King, Assou-Ekotto; Kranjcar, Modric, Parker, Bale; Van der Vaart, Saha

subs: Cudicini, Nelsen, Rose, Giovani, Livermore, Sandro, Defoe.

Well, that's the team many have been asking for, so let's see what happens.

I guess a lot of focus will be on Kranky - will he stay wide, will he track back, will he dovetail with Walker, will DHSF shoot his load by half time etc

Friedel; Walker, Kaboul, King, Assou-Ekotto; Kranjcar, Modric, Parker, Bale; Van der Vaart, Saha

Is that really the team? That is 100% the team i would have picked, well done harry, no complaints from me (for once)

Gallas injured? Or Being saved for Saturday maybe. Bit harsh on Defoe back on the bench

For those watching via a river,i think it is going to be painful viewing tonight. It's looking like 200 Kbps pixelated flash jobbies

Begovic, Wilkinson, Shawcross, Huth, Wilson, Pennant, Diao, Palacios, Jerome, Walters, Crouch

Not exactly the lineup we were expecting. Stoke change their entire midfield from the Liverpool game. Glad Etherington isn't playing. Their threat will be down our left instead with Pennant.

Shotton played like Pele last time, so I'm pleased he isn't playing - although Pennant is either meh or scores a worldy, so let's hope it is the former

Begovic, Wilkinson, Shawcross, Huth, Wilson, Pennant, Diao, Palacios, Jerome, Walters, Crouch

Not exactly the lineup we were expecting. Stoke change their entire midfield from the Liverpool game. Glad Etherington isn't playing. Their threat will be down our left instead with Pennant.

The only definitive starter according to the Stoke fans was Walters. They seem to be of the opinion that Pulis would put out 11 Walters's if he could.

Nice to see Wilson back at the Lane, should get a special cheer, as will Crouchie. I'm assuming Woody's injury free run has ended, Ledley must be nearly level with him now on Appearances this season

Back