• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham vs Palace FA Cup OMT ***

Offside, still not over...

Don't think Bentaleb has taken his chance to day. Lots of poor passes. He really should've done better.

Well it's been an education for Wimmer and Dier. Neither one of them have covered themselves in glory today, they both look completely uncomfortable against this physical front line.
Wimmer is new to the EPL and Dier - he is not a natural CB.

Offside, still not over...

Don't think Bentaleb has taken his chance to day. Lots of poor passes. He really should've done better.

At least he's had a chance and is still in favour, rather than being Townsend-ed. He's missed so much of the season that others are ahead of him in the pecking order and its all about next season for him I feel

generally not fussed about the competition but I'm surprised and disappointed that a team like palace have caused us problems

Dear, one of those days.

Kindly fudge off and don't let me see you again until the 2016-2017 season.

Regards,
3DS.

Ahhh well. Well done Palace, no I won't go looking for Pardew's post match interviews.

Guess we continue the fight on two fronts.

Didn't look like they wanted that bad at the end I thought. Anyway, save the legs for more important things.

Back