• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM Vs CHELSKI OFFICIAL OMT***

Well played Spurs

Played very well I think. Very good performance

solid and not spectacular

YES!!!!!

Very happy to not get beat

5 points ahead of them and all our nastiest games outta the way

Yes we deserved 3 points, but at least we didn't get bumraped as usual

Corner by modders and ... nothing, bale puts it out. Well done livermore, grabs a nice foul in a dangerous area ... Bale ... it's headed away, chavs try to break but benny passes back. Oh another free kick ... OMG BALE !!! Great stop by cech ... modders corner , and that's that !!! Scoreless draw, but I thought we played very well, very clever, could've stolen it even, great play good result, COYS !!!

That's a good point...we built some confidence during that second-half, needed to put away one of our easy chances, we didn't...if Gallas stays fit, it's going to be top 4 for us for sure. He is absolutely vital. My MOTM right now...

Well done. Im happy with the result, even if we should have won.
Even happier that we play a good game again. Well deserved draw.

That just goes to show that playing 451 with a solid defensive base... can still give you 5 VERY clear cut chances away at Stamford Bridge FFS

it may not look as pretty, but it still provides great chances, and Friedel did very little

Not vintage by any stretch, but as I suggested at half time we built on the performance and grew more and more in the second half.

Not perfect, but lots of positives. Quite pleased right now.

Always good to see Chelsea on the back foot bricking themselves

We played for the draw and got it. Yet, we still managed to play better than them for the entire game and have quite a few clear cut chances.

Well done Spurs - a lot of winnable games left so let's get 3rd back and secure it!

Back