• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM Vs CHELSKI OFFICIAL OMT***

Parker injured, that would be bloody typical. He has been a beast for us today. Great game.

That replay, was Gallas holding his hand in front of Drogbas eyes to prevent him from seeing the ball?

We'll definitely lose, ok?

So don't be too disappointed

You know it, I know it, those fudgers will scrape some sort of cheat, penalty, set piece, deflection and the commentator will be all "cruel luck on Spurs there, they played so well but who would have thought a seagull could swoop down and peck out Friedel's eyes at the last second..."

Modric with his killer shot there

Who thought it was going to be a net bulger?

What do you reckon, 6 minutes of stoppage time because they need a goal?

I'd of taken a draw at the start, on the second half performance I'd be disappointed with not taking all 3 points.

Back