• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

TOTTENHAM vs. ASTON VILLA - OMT

Ade has been fudging shocking since coming back and he ought to be dropped. ill give him 15 mins to buck up his bricky little arse up or put Sig on

This. Certainly not the player he was with us last year, he's disappointed me since signing with us in the summer.

Was always going to be the case, our failure to create real chances and to score any of those chances has provided them with the needed confidence to press forward.

I was just setting off on a rant about Defoe

He is useless, he can't play, he doesn't do the right thing, all he can do is....

oh!

I wonder how Villa will react to the goal, will they panic and so we'll go on to score more? Or will they continue to be fairly resolute and just prevent us having a number of goals this afternoon?

The problem is that we are not 2 up and we can play pretty football all day without scoring if we continue as we have been. Football is a results business and it's about seizing a result when you are on top in a game. Plus, if we fail to learn from this period of inability to score and we keep repeating this trick then we will move further and further away from any prospects of success.

We'll all get behind the team but there's nothing wrong with pointing out weaknesses as long as it doesn't inhibit our support, surely?

That's funny because earlier in the season when we were playing like brick and winning everyone was moaning then too.

Back