• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool OMT ***

Why is Gerrard still on the pitch? At least two yellows and led into Bale with his elbow!

Their team, for all their glorious history, has become a stain on football. Cheating, diving, proper dirty thugs - totally unlikeable team for anyone but their own fans.

Incredibly important goal. We're right in this. Just need to watch out for the runners near our box.

Really want to see Holtby play a part in this.

Superb game, teams evenly matched. Great cross from Bale for Verts' goal.

Dembele outstanding, Walker, Siggy and Verts all playing well. Defoe still not match sharp, needs to put more in when in possession.

Can see this going either way on a stroke of brilliance or luck.

At least going forward... They have Coutinho, suarez, sturridge, gerrard

We have defoe, Bale, and Siggy

Im afraid they edge it today

Of course they edge it, that 'Pool team shouldn't be where they are. Astute signings by Brenton Rogers. Chelsea have a much better Attack than we do. However compared to both these teams we have a real sense of self belief and togetherness that shows in our resolute play.

Now you need to suck me you dirty bugger you haha

We ended the half well but need holtby for livermore and move dembele in

i was thinking that before but now that we have equalised and been on the ascendency i am not so sure. maybe stay as is and see where we are at 60 mins then make a move

i was thinking that before but now that we have equalised and been on the ascendency i am not so sure. maybe stay as is and see where we are at 60 mins then make a move

I don't think I can watch Livermore let Suarez run free on goal for another 15 mins.

Poor old Jamie, his beloved Liverpool not trouncing Spurs as he predicted. He should stick to doing M&S adverts. Twunt.

I don't think I can watch Livermore let Suarez run free on goal for another 15 mins.

This. Livermore just seems out of his depth whenever we play against the top teams.

Last edited:
I'll vouch for those who said Bale on the right. Need that width and he just put in the ball of the game from there too. Also stops Enrique and Johnson attacking as much.

Would like to see Verts picking up Suarez instead of Dawson.
But Verts has to mark Sturridge because of Dawsons lack of pace.
I'd but Caulker on for Dawson let Caulker mark Sturridge and leave Suarez to Verts who knows him well.

Walker and Dembele are working much better than BAE and Siggy on the other side.

This. He SEES Bale CLEARLY and leads with an elbow...a disgrace! ****! We're doing very well. I personally think we're saint Ade's
physical presence upfront, there again as the half goes on JD will get the chance to punish them. Only soft spot for us is not having Lennon on the cover when they attack. But calm heads and this should be at the very least a point. COYS!!!

See next goal wins it for me in my view. The goal only came about because Bale just came on the pitch from treatment. It was actually fairly fortuitious in design as it wasnt tactical.

Livermore as much as I like his effort and respect it I would only have played him as a ten min sub when defending out the 2-1 lead or something

I reckon Dembele could be an awesome striker. His finishing isn't bad, I just don't think he shoots enough.

Ray Wilkins with a "It was a penalty" shout at half time. Dont think anyone in the whole Liverpool team even called for it, or for that matter anyone in the world..

Think Livermore needs to keep deep, play simple passes, and let others get forward. His physical presence is far greater than Holtby. I'm sure Hotlby will get a run out second half as we tire.

We will be shagged after 70 mins. It was a huge game on Thursday.
AVB - sort the midfield. Need more men in there. Defoe can run the channel, and then midfield get into the box when we're attacking, with Livermore holding back to cover.

This will be the key. Its bad enough when you have played on the Thursday when the other team havent, but its the fact we were so high-tempo v Inter, never seen us press so much. Surely it must tell come the last 20.

If we dont start to flag i'll be amazed, but it would certainly be a huge testament to their fitness if they keep going.

Wish it was FT and HT, I'd still bite your hand off for a point

Back