• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool OMT ***

hmmm come to think of it will Rodgers be dumb enough to let downing go against Lennon?

nah sadly don't think he is so he'll probably play Johnson LB like he's done quite a few times this season and stick that monstorous looking youth player on the right vs Bale.

Which monstrous looking youth player?

The only youth player i can think of is Wisdom.. A CB who has occasionally covered at full back.

Last match they started like this:

---------- Reina
Johnson Agger Skrtel Downing
---- Allen Gerrard Henderson
--- Sterling Suárez Enrique

Bindipper said:
I absolutely fudging hate Spurs. I hate the way they qualified for the European Cup once and suddenly they think they are entitled to be refered to as a big club. I hate their macaronic clueless gobbrick fans, they are simply the most detestable of all the London clubs apart from Chelsea. They are also in poor form and we should look to absolutely put them back in their place (which is mid-table), and remind them that it takes more than a fat man with a melted face for three years to build a football club.

Bale looks like a fudging chimp. And he's an absolute rat.

C'mon Liverpool, lets smash these horrible jumped up self-fudging-important horrible gang of brick.

C'mon Spurs, lets smash these horrible jumped up self-fudging-important horrible gang of brick.

Latest rumour:

------------------------- Downing ---------------------------

Downing ---- Downing ---- Downing ----------- Downing

---------- Downing ------ Downing ---- Downing ------

Downing --------------- Downing ------------------- Downing

I'd be tempted to go

~~~~~~~~~~~~Lloris
Walker Caulker Vertonghen Bale
~~~~~~Sandro Huddlestone
~~~~~~~~~~~Dembele
Lennon~~~~~~~~~~~~~Dempsey
~~~~~~~~~~~~Defoe

Haven't got a clue which way this one can go. Liverpool are on an unbeaten run but Swansea looked good against them. I am waiting for a rousing battle cry here to convince me we will smash 'em!

I assume the same XI as WHam except maybe Gallas for Dawson and possibly Dembele for Hudd.

How come this is not broadcasted in England? It's the main game here in norway and on PL channel 1 :)

Back