• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** Tottenham Hotspur vs Fussball Club Basel 1893 OMT **

brick, if Bale stays in the middle we now have zero pace on the wings with Sigg and Holtby.

Basle will realise eventually and shut us down. All the way down to Chinatown.

Do we need pace tonight though.
We're not exactly counterattacking them.

Bale was asking AVB what to do and it looked like AVB didn't have a lot to say really... just kind of backed away saying "go on son, run around a bit"

i saw that ...Bale didn't look too impressed either.

The hoardings/ advertising boards around each tier have been covered with a cranberry and dark gold wrap.

Reminds me a lot of that Gooner away kit from a couple of years ago.

Like we're playing at Highbury.

Not surprised they scored - Gallas doesn't look good enough and they have looked better than us.

Get him off before he costs us

Why the fudge is he on the pitch at all.

Its annoying that our transfer dealings have finally come back to haunt us: no replacements for Lennon, one brick forward.

And now we're playing Gallas and Friedel. fudging ****ing rubbish.

I love him but Verts went to sleep when that shot hit the post. Yet again a goal let in by not mopping up after a chance.

It was a lucky bounce but awful defending really.

Galas now is arisk with the booking so great reason to get him off. Particularly with Caulker on the bench :-k

Back