• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Everton *** OMT

Interesting things going on here and at Stoke...our players are showing that they have some pride and also (critically) are playing for the manager...I would hazard a guess that the dippers are not behind their manager whatsoever, because that is unforgivable on all counts.

Best half I've seen from us is a long time

Great possession, great movement (Dembele deep, Mason forward?), back line solid

Attractive to watch, threatening ...

Liverpool goal difference the same as ours as matters stand...

I can hardly stop laughing .. seems Pool players could give a brick for either the manager or Gerrard's story book send off ..

fudging hope Stoke puts another 5 past them

Probably just because it's the last game of the season but we have been effective and a pleasure to watch. Lamela, Bentaleb, Dier and Vertonghen have been the pick of our players. Vertonghen has been sweeping up nearly everything that they throw up our way, the fullbacks have been great and Lamela has been as industrious going forward as he has going back.

For all that has been said about Eriksen, he's been doing a job deeper alongside/interchanging with Mason and Dembele. I'm not overly worried that he hasn't been getting on the ball at #10 when Lamela has looked dangerous doing so. Kane aside from his goal has looked tired imo.

The only problem for me has been Chadli. The guy has probably cost us on a couple of occasions with poor passes and has been a hindrance at times lol.

PVi9GbZ.jpg

We are playing as if this game matters. My word, enjoyed the first half. Everton seemed to stand off us. Hope we push on in the 2nd half, we looked comfortable.

Who is the Donald Dull summarizer ?

He saying most of the right things, but boring delivery.

Ooo - nice stop Hugo ….. my favourite Spurs player !

Back