• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Burnley FC OMT ***

They've been quite lucky. For their goal it bounced off 17 men, straight to Barnes. For us it is bouncing everywhere except in. We need more men in the box to capitalise on bounces

Alli's had another poor half. The main thing he does well is get into the striker position, but he is not having a good season

A good half where we were by far the better team.

Eriksen, Dembele, Rose, Walker all excellent. Alli needs to keep it simple.

Got better as the half went on. Poch wont be happy with that, HT rocket me thinks

Burnley: We havent scored away from open play this season
Tottenham: Leave it with us

It would have happened at some point.

Anyway, don't we have the joint best defensive record in the division so we're hardly a soft touch.

Last edited:
We are attacking with only 4 players at times (Kane, Alli, Eriksen, Walker). Poch needs to sort out the formation or Winks and Dembele need to do more going forward. Surely that's the point of Wanyama covering.

Burnley are there for the talking if we attack in numbers. Instead we are waiting for one of the front 3 to win it for us on their own.

It's a very open game. They are not just sitting back, so we get space to attack in and some counter attack opprtunities. We struggle a bit defensively because of our narrow midfield (narrower than usual). When we lose possession, there are lots of room down the flanks, like there was against Monacoa when we played a similar formation, also a 4-4-2-team. Not sure why Poch hasn't learned from that.

Chances both ways, hopefully we can more clinical in the second half. I am not sure we need all of Wanyama, Dembele and Winks out there. I'd liek to see Son on in not too long.

It wouldn't have happened at some point.

Anyway, don't we have the joint best defensive record in the division so we're hardly a soft touch.

Dont deny that, but the minute the commentator mentioned they had only scored a penalty away from home this season, you just knew what was coming.

Still confident we can win, but we have to have the right attitude, cant have players thinking they can coast through this match, they are a tough team to break down and we need all 11 players on it

It's a very open game. They are not just sitting back, so we get space to attack in and some counter attack opprtunities. We struggle a bit defensively because of our narrow midfield (narrower than usual). When we lose possession, there are lots of room down the flanks, like there was against Monacoa when we played a similar formation, also a 4-4-2-team. Not sure why Poch hasn't learned from that.

Chances both ways, hopefully we can more clinical in the second half. I am not sure we need all of Wanyama, Dembele and Winks out there. I'd liek to see Son on in not too long.

Indeed, would be tempted to sacrifice one of Wanyama,Winks or Dembele to get GKN and some pace on

Indeed, would be tempted to sacrifice one of Wanyama,Winks or Dembele to get GKN and some pace on

Without wanting to gloat, I did point out at the start that when we've played with these three together the performances have been sh1t. Unfortunately, Poch doesnt seem to have learned from those previous performances

Back