• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Burnley FC OMT ***

Our decision making and greed in and around the box was not good today. Shooting was off.
We desperately need someone who can dribble the ball into the box.
High crossing against Burnley is a waste. Also , they crowd the penalty area, so one twos into box is difficult. So someone who can dribble is essential, or some trickery, Son provided a bit of this and Sisdoko some

Phew. That was close - result wise.
We gave Burnley their second goal so far on their travels.
I was most agitated, but Tusker Lager helped.;)

A few reports saying Sissoko was lucky not to see red for his tackle on Ward. I didn't think it warranted a red at the time, but what do others think?

Never a red.

I know Dyche disagrees, but it was a yellow no more.

It wasn't dangerous or reckless, just mistimed and he was actually pulling out of it.

Compare it Taylor on Walker and it's a different planet.

Three points is all that matters at this time of year.

6/6 in the mini run before the chavs again.

Arsenal losing brings it all closer - and Everton result tomorrow would be great as well.

We have the toughest fixture of the top 6 in the next round.

Thought Alli was poor again despite scoring and I'd put it down to confidence however he did have a cheeky curler which to me means he is confident which is actually worrying if so

I think we battered them 2-1. We were a bit sloppy at the back today though. My stream was in Russian, why was Toby missing?

I think we battered them 2-1. We were a bit sloppy at the back today though. My cat video on youtube was in Russian, why was Toby missing?

For me, anyway this is still the worry.

We can't finish the chances we get,I know Heston pulled off a couple of great/world class saves - but we shouldn't need as many chances to score.

Have to say I think the 4-3-3 didn't work at all

Yes we dominated the ball but we should do as we have better players

For me it has to be either 3 at the back or 4-2-3-1

Kane looked isolated again yet in their haste support

Erisken had a great game too

Good to get 3 points. I watched the game from the parents place. We were wasteful and made this game harder than it should be with poor attitudes from certain players.

Winks had a good game in the middle. Dier has problems with concentration and it showed severally in this game. Kane was POOR!! I noticed that Toby didnt play. Is he injured?

On the Sissoko tackle, I am tinkled that he got a yellow. When we played Swansea, Kyle Walker got taken out by their LB with a worse tackle - not a single card was shown. No one made a noise about it post the match not even an FA review.

Phew. That was close - result wise.
We gave Burnley their second goal so far on their travels.
I was most agitated, but Tusker Lager helped.;)

I expected we would as soon as I found out Toby wasn't in the line-up.

I do not trust that defense without him there. Even Lloris looked shaky today.

Back