• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs BOLTON WANDERERS - OMT

Talk about bogey ground; in our last 11 visits away to Bolton in the PL, we havent won a single time!

Our last PL victory there was in 1996 - a 3-2 win with goals from Howells, Fox and Armstrong

FOUR pages and not one badger and Tottenham Dave getting suicidal. By the way, what exactly is an OOMT?

That was their old ground.

Right. So the one game in the Premier League that we won was at their old ground. Since you're only including the Reebok you are still missing a draw as our first two games there in the PL were draws.

So basically we've never won a league game at Bolton's new ground?
Bet their fans are dreading our visit, fearing we will finally win - and send them down.

I hope we smash these cloggers for pieces and for once during this barren run deliver when it really matters

Same team from yesterday, please

COYS

Last edited:
Another Hodgson / AVB / victim / villain type of debate, I presume?

They are sitting in that position on the log for a reason. Very little creativity or cohesive movement. Poor second ball. Often play not to lose.

Stoke are cloggers, Bolton are nothing like Stoke. I suspect we have very different definitions of the term.

Bolton havent been very good this season, no argument, but that doesnt make them cloggers.

Back