• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs BOLTON WANDERERS - OMT

i didn't wanna say anything as it was happening but this is exactly how i played it out in FIFA. Almost to the minute.... Ended up 6-1.

Gameover.jpg

never had a bad word to say about ade, apart from that he has the touch of a robin van rapist

Where the hell was this flair in the last ten fudging games?

Ah, fudge it. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

It is ALLL Chelsea at Stamford Bridge too, boy would I love one of those typical late Chelsea goals.

I want to go and sit on my sofa but we scored all our goals while i was sat at the computer and Bolton scored while i was on the sofa so. . .

I might even hug "southstand" on Sunday if I see him LOL...get your fudging free beer ready son and I'll tell you a "story" :lol:...all in good faith mate, we're all Spurs, COYS!!!!

Back