• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs BOLTON WANDERERS - OMT

Brilliant half to be honest. I am loving the way we're playing, great decision not to change and go to 4-3-3 for this game to be honest.

Lennon's been great, Sandro doing his work, Modric scoring a fizzer, Kaboul solid!

This. It seems like confidence is back.

S'alright, this could work out very very well...as long as we win our remaining three games...in fact, IMAGINE if we win our final three, Poocastle win theirs and the goons slip up in one of their final two...could it then be 3rd us, 4th Poocastle and sayanora scum? bayern win the CL? am i dreaming too much here? it would be some respite for the traumatic last two and a half months...i'll stop...(be happy with 4th and a week of waiting)...

Got 45 minutes to go, to prove we want it.

Put a little bit of pressure upon Arsenal and see how it goes.

This Holden kid on Sky sounds like a bright young chappie. US soccerballers tend to be an admirable lot.

Walker has had a decent game going forward, some really good interplay with Lennon, but he always goes and spoils things by losing his man like when Friedel had to gather a decent cross when he was outpaced down the flank.

Funny that isnt it. We start winning and looking concerned when the England situation is sorted.

I think it's more to do with the fact we have our strongest team out. Bale and Lennon on the wings, VDV in behind Adebayor. Stopped us needing to draw all kinds of stuff to cover for a winger's injury.

I don't think Rafa is at his best tonight. I'd like to see Livermore come on, set us dominate the game in the middle.

Overall great performance, at least compared to the brick since February. Nice parting gift from Modric too. But Bale simply needs to be more disciplined positionally, even if today isn't the worst I've seen lately. Not only does he remove his own main threat, but he also reduces our other main weapon on the right. We need to drill in more variation in providing for the wingers, this is where we miss Huddlestone the most. He is an expert at doing just that, shifting play. Lennon is dangerous 90% of the times he comes in from the flank, but nowadays the players seem to be looking for Bale the most. With Corluka gone and Walker going so much forward, it's even worse. It's not a question of either or, or at least it shouldn't have to be. We have two great wingers, let's use them both for pete's sake.

Now let's crush Bolton, we owe them so.

Back