• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs BOLTON WANDERERS OMT***

Now THAT's how easy it is really

So many chances in the last 5 games, but if you keep your head and make the right pass, you can just stroke it home

That reminded me of up at Emirates Marketing Project when Bale didn't pass to Defoe early enough... that was a great ball from Defoe, very easy to see from up here, but very good to see our confidence flowing

In other news Chelscum winning so basically theyre gonna win the CL

OK, dare to dream..we win the cup, get 3rd, scum pushed to 4th...aaaaaaaaaaaand Chelscum win the fudging thing thus meaning scum do not make the CL...

:)

That second goal is what we were doing week in week out at the start of the season.

Must get that form back

OK, dare to dream..we win the cup, get 3rd, scum pushed to 4th...aaaaaaaaaaaand Chelscum win the fudging thing thus meaning scum do not make the CL...

As you got Nelson right - lets hope you can predict the rest with equal serendipidy

I was thinking of my nightmare. Chelscum beat us in semi final and win the CL to chuck us out of fourth place.

yes Robson you fukking mug, it would mean something to the filth too if they could get within a whiff of a trophy again this century...dingdonghead!

Back