• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Barcodes OMT ***

stron team not far off from what I was asking for glad Poch is going for it.

On current form Kane, Eriksen and Bentaleb are our best 3 players so I am well pleased they are all starting i want to win a cup!

Surely Perez would be up front with Riviere fannying about on the wing. He is Saudi Sportswashing Machine's Lamela... fancy haircut, good skills, usually flatters to deceive but might become Pele at any moment.

COYS

expect Alnwick to have a blinder, at the very least he's gonna be better than his brother

I still have flashbacks about that night

Surely Perez would be up front with Riviere fannying about on the wing. He is Saudi Sportswashing Machine's Lamela... fancy haircut, good skills, usually flatters to deceive but might become Pele at any moment.

COYS

Riviere is a powerful striker, nothing like Lamela :s

alot of you go your wet dream of Eriksen playing in the middle behind Kane.. less moaning please tonight.

Why is Lennon mentally weak?

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Probably has a tiny niggle that 95% of players would play with, he was doing great had his place back yet is out yet again a mentally stronger player would really press on he never does its the same time and time again, shame really

Riviere is a powerful striker, nothing like Lamela :s

Correctamundo

I was thinking of Cabella

I can't find any water... all the advertised ones are going to random other events, almost like the COCUP is a poor competition, wtf?!

Even if we beat Saudi Sportswashing Machine tonight and Bournemouth beat Liverpool, I fully expect to get Chelsea in the semi's.

Interesting that Chiriches is preferred over Naughton - I thought he (Chiriches) did OK at RB.

Probably has a tiny niggle that 95% of players would play with, he was doing great had his place back yet is out yet again a mentally stronger player would really press on he never does its the same time and time again, shame really

Think you're making assumptions there mate...

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Really looking forward to this. The league may be a depressing bust, but what a chance to get win a cup ! Got a good felling in my bones about tonight. Lets do this boys !

Back