• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs ASTON VILLA - OMT

If they are capable of applying logic it is impossible to be religious as there is no application o logic that can result in a higher power. Simple.

I know many scientists who believe in religion or a GHod in one form or another. The very basis of science is that your decisions are based on logic and scientific theory.

I've also seen you proclaim that Redknapp is doing a poor job because Tottenham can and should be doing better. This can only be through belief or a lack of logic on your own part, considering we haven't finished in the top 3 for decades and there is therefore no precedent for these 25 players doing so. Do you believe in a GHod?

You, and every other human being on the planet, are not robots. You don't make every single one of your decisions based on pure facts and logic alone. There will be faith involved in areas of your life.

And fudge yes.

Due to Saudi Sportswashing Machine result.

We have a free pass as it doesn't matter if we lose due to our GD so Just go for it and try and win; If we lose then no problem.

Another corner, another wasted chance ... I think will, should come on later , great tackle by brad. What a slide after the tackle, very slick grass

Back