• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Anzhi ex-Moneybagscashcowala OMT ***

Big props to Soldado for picking out the youngster to congratulate after slotting the pen. Classy.

Ref hadn't a clue there.

I am so fecking happy - well done Freds haha. If anything, they've got away with 2 blatant handballs

I know it's only anzhi, but this means Naughton is gone surely? He's 25 now. Fredericks has come off the bench, showed great pace and adventure, 21 years old and a more natural replacement for Walker.

I know it's only anzhi, but this means Naughton is gone surely? He's 25 now. Fredericks has come off the bench, showed great pace and adventure, 21 years old and a more natural replacement for Walker.

I'm definitely not expecting Adam Smith to be here next season.

It's been a while since I've seen one of our full backs crossing in the ball like that. Fredericks looking really promising.

Back