• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Anderlecht OMT ***

Milo stop it......I cant keep laughing and farting at the same time....will be the death of me!

From the kick off, it was a bit scrappy, Anderlecht were causing us problems, especially Okaka, but Jan could handle the situation.

As time wore on, we got more into the half, I thought we had crisp passing and moving (Sir Bill Nic would love to have seen that eh ?) and the goal was a great finish after a nice quick move forward down the centre, great pass from Eriksen. The finish was lat year's Harry Kane vintage, beautiful ! We've finally got our Harry back, scoring the ice breaker. We've had other chances, but just lacked that final telling pass, Lamela with the last half chance of the half, ball was just a tad too heavy in their pen box.

Let's keep it up ! Another goal, continue to keep them out, and we can then see out the game. COYS !!!

Alli should have been given that pen.
Kane only 3 goals behind the 9 he had at this time last year. Might have to settle for 28 this season instead of 31.

Back