• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Anderlecht OMT ***

Taking my 7 year old son to his first game. He is totally football made from waking up in the morning to going to bed. He has a job to walk down the street without practicing step overs! But most importantly he is a Spurs fan so I want him to witness a full strength squad so that we can win the match to help us progress further.

Taking my 7 year old son to his first game. He is totally football made from waking up in the morning to going to bed. He has a job to walk down the street without practicing step overs! But most importantly he is a Spurs fan so I want him to witness a full strength squad so that we can win the match to help us progress further.
Hey, I'm taking my 7 year old to his first game too! COYS!

This is a must-win match for us if we want to stay in EL. We have not been very convincing in the EL so far this season. It was really disappointing to lose to Anderlecht last time. Hope we can get revenge for that defeat. But with the Arsenal game coming up, it is going to be difficult to concentrate for the players. Let's hope we turn up with the right mentality and get the all-important win !

Everybody dance now!

Performance is not really important in this match as long as we win ! Hope Kane, Eriksen and Lamela will get atleast 1 goal between them.

Monaco drew earlier, a win will put us a point clear at the top and 3 ahead of 3rd and 4th

Is there anywhere I'll be able to catch a full match replay this evening (should the game warrant it) as I won't be able to watch live...

Poch has put out his strongest team available. Rose and Walker didnt train yesterday. He is always going to pick a fully fit Mason over Dembele.
We need to win this early and save ourselves for Sunday.
Nice to see Carroll and Son back.

Is there anywhere I'll be able to catch a full match replay this evening (should the game warrant it) as I won't be able to watch live...

Just discovered fullmatchesandshows. Com
It's pretty good. And doesn't show you the score in the title!

Back