• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur v Wigan Athletic Match History 2005-2013 & OMT

i thought the consensus was that we were playing well at half time and just had to carry...

i dont reallz think the second half has been any worse?! just looks like the same performance to me; lathargich, deviod of attacking thrust and generally wading through the middle of the park.

Saying that i can see us grabbing one, whether were capable of two looks pretty debatable, plus wigan certainly look capable of scoring again.

[this is one of those games where they will give a team lots of plaudits for their heart, workrate and defensive fortitude. When what they really mean is they attacked well, scored the goals they needed and then defended, as is their right to do vs a team that seems incapable of moving the ball quickly

Fixed that for you.

How did Gomez get away with that?

Only Spurs can beat City 3-1 then get absolutely owned by a team like Wigan next game.

yes we are losing and not looking like scoreing. But Owned! hardly! we are bossing possession and they are playing on the break at home whilst parking the bus.

This is a one touch , two touch game .... To many of our players wanting to many touches.. crazy...

wasted substitution...more crazy ...

High foot challenge by Gomez on Holtby ,, not even a yellow card ? ...fudging craziness english officialdom ...

yes we are losing and not looking like scoreing. But Owned! hardly! we are bossing possession and they are playing on the break at home whilst parking the bus.

And who can blame them? We sit off to allow them the space to score and of course they are going to defend and keep it compact to slow down our play.

Don't really understand the BAE sub tbh, unless AVB knows that Lennon isn't fit enough to play at all.

We need a sub, since they've scored, we haven't looked like we have any idea how to score whatsoever.

2 good goals vs a fluke, defensively taking care of us without even breaking a sweat. Looks like a training exercise for them.

Back