• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur v Wigan Athletic Match History 2005-2013 & OMT

so frustrated now Emirates Marketing Project first attack, wigan first attack. not even remotely good enough. nothing like. crap.

And people think our defence is ok lol
We can't absorb any sort of pressure.
All our full backs are poor defensively and now i have major doubts with our centre halfs.

And people think our defence is ok lol
We can't absorb any sort of pressure.
All our full backs are poor defensively and now i have major doubts with our centre halfs.

Yeah, someone was arguing with me the other day claiming our defence is better than Arsenal's....
pretty hard to find any proof to support that argument.

We're a bit nervous - understandably.

Naughton not settled. Which is normal as he's in and out of the team.

We're relying on Walker for any width. Would mind seeing Bale on the left for a bit. Think he could a) run them ragged and b) stretch them.

im not sure i can handle watching Dawson thiking that he#s turned into some kind of brazilian esque ball playing CB.

fudge off Parker you stupid ****. suprised he didnt do a a 180 and fire it all the way back to lloris (and accidentally send it out for a corner).

Parker reminds me of Zidane sometimes.

Geoff Zidane, works down the newsagents.

Rubbish footballer, average jogger.

Back