• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur v Reading OMT***

TBH we should have had our third already considering the number of shots we've had.

Good to hear applause for siggy as he goes off.

Scott Parker adding nothing to this game so far.

Great tackle from Walker there

For all our domination we still don't score enough goals. No way should we be at risk of Reading leveling the game.
And why sub Dembele for Parker, when we are only one up. It is these defensively minded subs that dent my confidence in AVB. We are at home against Reading - we should be all out against them.

This is fudging horse brick. I hope AVB will throw the fudging book at the players after. for all our dominance this simply isnt good enough.

WTF are we doing. Why oh why do we always look so fragile and brick scared when we are trying to close a game out.

My worry with Dembele is that he has a chronic injury...we certainly need to regain initiative again...

This is fudging horse brick. I hope AVB will throw the fudging book at the players after. for all our dominance this simply isnt good enough.

Yeah but ultimately its been AVBs sub that has changed the course of the game. Could be coincidence tho but not likely.

Back