• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v Chelski OMT***

Strange, i feel this game has shown us so much about this new team of Poch's. This is a very very good team we are playing against.

I'm going to take positives. Take away silly mistakes and play like we have in the last couple of games. Plus having Walker back. I'm confident we can still have a good season.

obviously they are simply too good for us and have brushed us aside. there have been plenty of positives though, one certainly being bentaleb.

right now i'd really appreciate it if we dont concede 4 or 5 and actually pull one back. small, immediate target - lose 3-1. show some pride.

We bring on Paulinho to get us back into the game, and we bring Soldado on after they score a third and the game is over.

Ok.

You know, I've just come upon the horrifying realization that Chelsea going unbeaten would mean that both Arsenal and them will have had unbeaten seasons to boast of. And after that CL win, nothing is impossible as far as Chelsea is concerned.

I wonder if people would still turn their noses up at a sugar daddy if that happened?

25 years since we won at Stamford Bridge. And no relegations for either team during that period to make it a bit less embarrassing.

Counting net spend over the past five years, that's £94m spent per goal for Chelski.

While if we pull one back, we would've earned £12m per goal.

That amazing piece of mathematical amateurism really puts things into respective, doesn't it.

Back