• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v CHELSEA - FA CUP SEMI FINAL OMT**

Cudicini is a fantastic goal keeper fudge all you haters.

He will save 2 penalty's in the shootout to put us through.

I have a really good feeling about this.

And at the same time a really bad feeling.

Ying Yang. In perfect balance.

Cudicini is a fantastic goal keeper fudge all you haters.

He will save 2 penalty's in the shootout to put us through.

I like the human, but I think he is weak on crosses

I can see Terry and Luiz bossing us at corners, whilst our corners fail to make it out of the little white quadrant

Excellent. Our first choice 11 bar King in in place of Kaboul and Cudicini in in place of Big Bad Brad

Our squad, or certainly first 18, is ridiculously old. This summer needs to be pro active.

Have you only just realised what Harry's transfer policy does to teams? It really just CB and GK positions which need an overhaul, and perhaps CF given Ade is only on loan and Saha is geriatric

This may seem stupid but I reckon if we're the team that starts (we kick off from the centre circle) then we can do this. I don't know why.

All I know is as long as Chelsea don't put pressure on us in midfield we should be fine because we can't cope with pressure

If chel$ea don't find a way to contain Lennon and Bale, I think we'll win. Cut service to these 2 and we've looked ordinary when forced to play through the middle.

We need this. We need more than them.

Back