• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v CHELSEA - FA CUP SEMI FINAL OMT**

The Sun is cracking the flags. Its Cup Semi-final day. We're off to Wembley in an hour. Come on Spurs, make it a day to remember
\o/

I hope you have a good trip, a great day and a fantastic journey home.
You wont hear me from Bermuda, but I'll be right behind you in spirit, yelling my nuts off

11.15pm here. Having an early night (for me) and then waking up at 4.30am. First half in an internet cafe and second in the gym. I really should've booked the day off work so I could start getting on it now and be suitably inebriated by 5am.

I don't care about form, bogey teams, momentum or injuries. This is the FA Cup semi-final. We are Tottenham, super Tottenham and our magnificent club has built wonderful memories in this cup competition. I believe, and will continue to believe even if we are three down with five minutes to go. Because that is just what we do. And it is what sets us apart from everyone else. No more negativity. I smell blood, and it is the blue blood of those plastic oil rich cnuts down the Kings Road.

Good night and speak to you all in the morning.

COYFS

Smash them down the wings. Cole will not be fully fit & Bosingwa is just dogbrick.

We can turn these fudgers over. It is about time we were in the FA cup final,it's been too long.

Thanks for that, what did I say exactly was so wrong?
can people with an over inflated sense of their own opinions actually predict the future?

or did you think I meant you specifically?
Of course you meant me specifically. That is fairly obvious to anyone with half a brain. You've had a go at me in the past too, seemingly for no good reason. Basically you are a taco on a regular basis here. You are quite good at playing innocent when you know you have contructed the whole situation though. Very clever indeed.

Would I have said that to you in a pub before the game? Well, that would depend on your size and my level of anger I would think. Anyway I rarely go to pubs as I don't drink, so the situation is very hypothetical.

I just hope the players turn up for once. Too many times they have let themselves down when it matters

I hope the fans turn up. I was at the match yesterday and there was a very good atmosphere with two sets of fans who were clearly up for it.

Let's have more of the same today! COYS!

I just hope the players turn up for once. Too many times they have let themselves down when it matters

With the chance to play a very beatable Liverpool side in the final,if they don't turn up today something is seriously wrong.

We will turn up though. And i genuinely believe it will be us celebrating at 8pm tonight

Of course you meant me specifically. That is fairly obvious to anyone with half a brain. You've had a go at me in the past too, seemingly for no good reason. Basically you are a taco on a regular basis here. You are quite good at playing innocent when you know you have contructed the whole situation though. Very clever indeed.

Would I have said that to you in a pub before the game? Well, that would depend on your size and my level of anger I would think. Anyway I rarely go to pubs as I don't drink, so the situation is very hypothetical.

you flatter yourself
it wasn't meant to be you specifically - just a general statement that even people who believe themselves to right about everything can't predict the future.

Trust me, when I want to say something specific about you, it will be crystal clear, and without ambiguity.

So I am a taco, and I can go fudge myself - nice, not really embracing the new non abuse rules really - are you? Am I a taco because I was critical of you in the past? If so I apologise, I hadn't realised that you were above or beyond any form of criticism, they really should flag you people up so we know better than to bruise your fragile ego's.

My comment about the pub wasn't some attempt at threatening you, there was no subtext of violence in the question, just simply that people don't routinely abuse each other (other than jokingly) - if there is any perceived slight, you ask for clarity before escalating to insults or abuse - to save any potential violence.

Not that you would get it from me, I would simply walk away and find someone more reasonable, less volatile, oversensitive and - if the truth be known, less ignorant (socially) than you appear to be.

Have a great day you mighty King you - I hope you don't get too disappointed when your prediction of us losing turns out to be wrong. I get the feeling that you will be delighted if you turn out to be right

Wait a minute Mick.

"nobody knows that

not even people with an over inflated belief in their own opinions can predict the future"

and now you state:
"I hope you don't get too disappointed when your prediction of us losing turns out to be wrong"

are you exempt from your theory that people with over inflated belief in their own opinions can't predict the future then?

I'm not normally one for superstitions, but I had a sausage sandwich this morning, and on the morning of the '91 semi, I probably had one as well, because I like sausage sandwiches.

Read in to that what you will.

COYS!

Back