• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

They should use the ones they have at the Berkeley - one of the cleverest designs I've ever seen.

je6ylQA.jpg
Taking photos in the Gents' toilets again?
I thought you'd been warned about that.

As my Nan used to say 'they should have gone before they left home!'

I would like to have match screens in the toilet cubicles. Save me missing so much of the game!

Had an email from the club talking about important stadium news

But first you have to iodate your details on the site so that you don’t miss out

Any guesses what it will be?

I think ticketing info

As my Nan used to say 'they should have gone before they left home!'

I would like to have match screens in the toilet cubicles. Save me missing so much of the game!

Should have told your nan that its impossible to hold down 10 pints, a bottle of glenn within 90 minutes of football

Really like these. Finding myself watching bits again and again. One thing which jumped out at me is that in the last couple weeks they seem to be spending more time on exterior glazing, presumably on the assumption that weather starts to deteriorate soon. Does feel like there is an incredible amount still to do

Back