• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Sounds truly impressive! Thanks for sharing @Gazza

Does anyone know what the chances are for bronze membership holders to nab ST's? And the cut-off point etc with points/waiting list position? Sorry if already discussed.

We are adding 25,000 seats. Some will be in the increased VIP areas, some will go to members, but the vast majority of them will be STs. If you're in the top 20-25K I think you'll get one (not everyone will take up the offer), but I think the south stand and other reasonably priced areas will fill up quickly.

Sounds truly impressive! Thanks for sharing @Gazza

Does anyone know what the chances are for bronze membership holders to nab ST's? And the cut-off point etc with points/waiting list position? Sorry if already discussed.

I imagine it would be entirely dependant on the take up rate, which couldn't really be estimated atm

Any idea of how big the bronze membership/waiting list is?

Thanks chaps @Jordinho @billyiddo . I'm in the 7000's, went down substantially when I left the UK for a few years. Having said that I'd like to think I could be in with a shout. One of my mates is in the first 1000 as he is an ex ST Holder, the other is in the 20k mark, so he's not confident he'll be offered. Not sure how big the membership is though. I remember at one time we had 23k on the ST waiting list, that was quite a while ago though, so imagine it's grown since then.

i would say you'd defo get the opportunity to buy one if you're that high - Bronze members are the first on the list once current ST holders have had their lot aren't they?

i would say you'd defo get the opportunity to buy one if you're that high - Bronze members are the first on the list once current ST holders have had their lot aren't they?

Yeah they are. Fingers crossed! I'm pretty confident I'll be asked. I got the 23k number wrong as well, that's how many ST holders we currently have, right?

I'm happy with a comfortable seat (without a macaron in front of me signing "Stand up if you hate....) and a chance to get served quickly for a beer, the rest is froth.

I imagine it would be entirely dependant on the take up rate, which couldn't really be estimated atm

Any idea of how big the bronze membership/waiting list is?
Got a friend who just signed up for bronze, and it said he was number 317 000 on the waiting list! Can't be right, but that was the number that showed on his profile!

reckon there might be a rogue zero there :eek:
Actually it's "worse"! Got him to send me a screen shot
ee28f882c6953ba409f1009df222e483.jpg

My pal's dad brought 4 £4,000 seats for him and his brothers for xmas, thanks !!!!

Nice, I'm still not sure what to do but by the time I am they will probably be all sold out.

I get my proper football fix from away days so quite like the thought of having a more premium experience and view at home games.

The problem is I currently have over 530 loyalty points and currently gaurenteed an away ticket for virtually any game however if I went Premium I would lose all those points and be part of the hospitality pot which will be c.12% of the away allocation from when the new stadium is built so no gaurentee. They are right that most away games won't appeal to corporates but Arsenal away and any other big away games will go down to pot luck when oversubscribed while now I know I'll get one.

I also have no idea how they are going to sort out Cup Semi or Final tickets....we'll have near enough 50k+ ST holders with an allocation of c.25k but surely the majority of the 8k Premium Seat holders will get one and if they don't is it going to be pot luck? Again, providing a reason to keep the loyalty points!

It would be nice to know the normal ST options.

Nice, I'm still not sure what to do but by the time I am they will probably be all sold out.

I get my proper football fix from away days so quite like the thought of having a more premium experience and view at home games.

The problem is I currently have over 530 loyalty points and currently gaurenteed an away ticket for virtually any game however if I went Premium I would lose all those points and be part of the hospitality pot which will be c.12% of the away allocation from when the new stadium is built so no gaurentee. They are right that most away games won't appeal to corporates but Arsenal away and any other big away games will go down to pot luck when oversubscribed while now I know I'll get one.

I also have no idea how they are going to sort out Cup Semi or Final tickets....we'll have near enough 50k+ ST holders with an allocation of c.25k but surely the majority of the 8k Premium Seat holders will get one and if they don't is it going to be pot luck? Again, providing a reason to keep the loyalty points!

It would be nice to know the normal ST options.

Hopefully they'll allocate fairly in that scenario. Our away support is unreal (props to you for being a part of that). Hopefully they'll recognise that the voices we have now on away days deserve to receive an allocation, as well as the corporate lot and then to a lesser extent, those that receive ST's once the new stadium opens (myself included hopefully ;) )

That is an anomaly in the system. It's supposed to be a carrot to new corporate members, that they jump the queue, not a disincentive.

You should get in contact with the club and explain that you are considering a corporate option but don't want to lose the away and cup priority that you have earned as a loyal fan.

They must offer a lot of prawns and libations to compensate for missing out on the away NLD.

That is an anomaly in the system. It's supposed to be a carrot to new corporate members, that they jump the queue, not a disincentive.

You should get in contact with the club and explain that you are considering a corporate option but don't want to lose the away and cup priority that you have earned as a loyal fan.

They must offer a lot of prawns and libations to compensate for missing out on the away NLD.

I have asked the question about keeping and staying on the loyalty points scheme as don't know why I wouldn't be able to...it's not as if I would be jumping any queue. Might end up hating the experience and wanting to move.

Also asked about some clarification regarding Semi Final and Final tickets.

We're all excited and can't wait for the new stadium but some way or another there are going to be some unhappy fans at some stage.

They may even change the loyalty point scheme, who knows.

As for Arse away we have an allocation of c.3k apparently the corporate pot will increase from around 8% to 12% which will still only provide around 360 tickets for a potential 8k ticket holders (probably won't have everyone apply) now how are they going to decide between someone who has paid £15k and £2.5k!

Anyway, I'll wait back for a reply.

Is everyone anticipating a significant price increase for season tickets for 2018/19?

I think there will be a price increase as there hasn't really been one for a couple of seasons but I don't think it will be too extortionate as club need to attract several thousand more ST holders and don't want to over price hence the corporate ones being pretty steep!

Back