• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

THFCDB

@tommysvr is there the facility on your site to look at win ratios with the various kit colours?

Seeing the new pale blue 2nd kit rekindled my perception that we never seem to perform well in pale / baby / powder puff blue shirts. I’m wondering if that is just perception or there’s something in it?

@tommysvr is there the facility on your site to look at win ratios with the various kit colours?

Seeing the new pale blue 2nd kit rekindled my perception that we never seem to perform well in pale / baby / powder puff blue shirts. I’m wondering if that is just perception or there’s something in it?

The closest thing would be this: https://thfcdb.com/kits?kitMainColour=skyBlue&selectedView=record

It shows the record for each sky blue kit, but I don’t have a way to add them all up. Might be something worth adding.

(Just realised that doesn’t look very good on my phone so might be easier to view on an iPad or computer.)

Thanks very much for doing that.

21 wins from 73.
37% win ratio, although by definition all of those will be away games so % likely to be lower than home matches.

Back