• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The youth players/on-loan thread 2015-16

Status
Not open for further replies.
So as of January he can sign for someone else?

Is he a local lad?

He can only sign a pre contract with a club in another EU country. It's highly unlikely anyone will be offering him more money outside England.

If he moves within the UK at the of the contract we'll still get a fee as he's under 24 years old.

Seems we opened talks and sent him out on loan around the same time. Hopefully it's in hand, looks a real prospect.

Club policy appears to be having youth players on short contracts.

In the main that's the case but there is the odd exception like Onomah who signed a four year deal in the summer, it was either that or risk losing him to the likes of City, Utd, Chelsea or Liverpool.

In the main that's the case but there is the odd exception like Onomah who signed a four year deal in the summer, it was either that or risk losing him to the likes of City, Utd, Chel53a or Liverpool.

Looks like we are going to lose Oduwa to one of them if we are not careful.

Looks like we are going to lose Oduwa to one of them if we are not careful.

I doubt it. We seem to have a good team spirit in the youth ranks, we have an excellent record of giving youth players first team opportunities and we haven't lost too many players to other teams.

England u19s drew 1-1 in Croatia, Onomah scored.

Dier and Alli start for the u21s in Norway.

Spurs U18s (v @AVFCOfficial): Whiteman, Hayford, Muscatt, Owens, Paul, Dinzeyi, Edwards, Stylianides, Sterling, Shashoua, Bennetts
Spurs U18s subs (v @AVFCOfficial): Duncan, Daly, Loft, Oakley-Boothe, Austin (GK)

GOAL! Fast start as Sterling works himself into a shooting position and finds the bottom corner from eight yards. 0-1, 4mins
GOAL! Bennetts curls in a cross from the left and Sterling rises highest in the box to glance a header into the net. 0-2, 28mins

Oduwa playing well today, one opponent booked already. Rangers score from good strike following the free kick

Some good openings made, a lovely shot, inventive scoops and one hell of a dummy late on where he was facing his own half and was suddenly heading towards their goal while the two opponents were still running the other way.

Such class. Goals please !

whiffler where do you watch these games? are the highlights on t.v. I am in England I cant find it anywhere also all the streams I used to use seem to have been shut down this season.

whiffler where do you watch these games? are the highlights on t.v. I am in England I cant find it anywhere also all the streams I used to use seem to have been shut down this season.

Having a quick look it may be on Rangers TV although it may be ppv/subscription. I would however assume any streams will be from this channel.

Rangers TV is quaint. A cross between football, family favourites, and This is Your Life.

When I catch channels I feel like a Very Important Person, almost like Gylfi Siggurdson - who we know originates from outside the EU.

Worrying that the club didn't tie him down to a new sontract before loaning him out.

Agree. It hard to imagine that the club didnt try to....anyone know whether he grew up in the Tottenham area or how long he's been at the club?

Agree. It hard to imagine that the club didnt try to....anyone know whether he grew up in the Tottenham area or how long he's been at the club?

He's from Camden, I'm not sure exactly how long he's been at the club but we don't typically bring in many older kids so he's probably been with us for years. I wouldn't worry about us losing him, I wouldn't be surprised if he'd already signed a new deal but we just haven't heard about it.

So as of January he can sign for someone else?

Is he a local lad?

EPL clubs have an agreement not to poach each other's academy players. He could go abroad like that Belgian kid went to Wolfsberg, but if we offer him a pro contract the other EPL clubs shouldn't be able to touch him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back