• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The transfer thread

Says no official bid but indicates that there is genuine interest there at least

See that he’s been almost as injury prone this year as Sessegnon, maybe getting some assurances that he’s over those issues as last thing we need is to swap Lo Celso with someone who is even less available to play.

IMG_4227.jpeg

£30m seems very cheap. I was expecting more like £40m + Rodon.

Mind you, we did get Lennon and Rose off then for about £1.5m combined, so maybe Levy has photos of one of their directors?

£30m seems cheap to you? Couldn't lend me £10k could you?

Jokes aside. He's promising. But still 18 and only played in the championship for a season. Clarke, winks and rodon look great at that level.

For £35m. That is very disappointing as a Spurs fan, but could make sense because he has a family that "knows football" so they want him to actually start games (at Brentford) rather than sit on the bench at Spurs/Cheats/Arse.
A prem move for him is progress
Brentford is a great step up
Shame because he could do several roles for us but it’s a good move for him for sure

Hopefully we have someone else lined up. I'm sure we will see a flurry of transfers this weekend, and I hope we start to make some moves from Monday.

For £35m. That is very disappointing as a Spurs fan, but could make sense because he has a family that "knows football" so they want him to actually start games (at Brentford) rather than sit on the bench at Spurs/Cheats/Arse.
I get the sentiment, but Gray would absolutely be playing plenty of games for us at both CM and right back. He wouldn't have been wasting away on the bench for us. He is special, not having a go at the club but he will be worth way way more than 35m in a couple of years and exactly the sort of signing I'd of thought we would be all over.....

I get the sentiment, but Gray would absolutely be playing plenty of games for us at both CM and right back. He wouldn't have been wasting away on the bench for us. He is special, not having a go at the club but he will be worth way way more than 35m in a couple of years and exactly the sort of signing I'd of thought we would be all over.....
Another Wharton moment.

Back