• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The transfer thread

I think there was a rule once that said if you were a free agent when the window opened, you could sign for someone after it closed. How it worked for players released later I don't know. I guess if your contract expires you should be free to sign for anyone at your own convenience.

Is that correct? I’m fairly certain Andros Townsend signed for Luton much later than that. He was a pundit the first few months of the season almost begging for a team to give him a chance before Luton picked him up
Your right for last season
Not sure this

he had limited options.
Wasn't going to be used by Napoli, so gets him playing for a season and he can hope he gets his Chelsea move next season

I don't get why he was asking for such silly wages when clubs are all trying to watch their spending nowadays? If he really wanted out of Napoli, surely he could've arranged a move to PSG or Chelsea etc on a half decent wage that increases if he scores 20+ or if they get CL football etc.

I wonder if his agent messed up and assumed Chelsea would cave and offer 300k a week or whatever he thought they could get?

Last edited:
Anyone know what's happening / happened with Alfie Devine?

Did he miss our UK window to move away on loan in the EFL? I'm reading he might be heading to join Vuskovic at Westerlo, Belgium Pro League. I guess their transfer window is still open?

Lamb? And not paying tax on their cigarettes.

Not sure really - they've just not had the Covid contractions the rest of the continent seem to have, so are still throwing decent sized fees and salaries around - hence Sanchez and Ndombele last year, Regulion this.
Has reggie gone.

I'm absolutely smashed right now

Back