• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Squad

King and Parker are the only other 2 players in contention, but 1 if not both are injured. So yes - that's our best possible team.

Thing is, a few weeks ago at 1-1 we'd've brought Defoe on, gone 4-4-2, and lost the game.

I won't say he won't revert back to normal again soon (as he's endlessly repeated the same mistakes throughout his 30 year career), but Redknapp's had his fingers badly burnt and seems to have learnt a lesson.

That was intended to be a complement anyway.

Thing is, a few weeks ago at 1-1 we'd've brought Defoe on, gone 4-4-2, and lost the game.

I won't say he won't revert back to normal again soon (as he's endlessly repeated the same mistakes throughout his 30 year career), but Redknapp's had his fingers badly burnt and seems to have learnt a lesson.

That was intended to be a complement anyway.

We started 4-4-2 today, didn't you notice how much further up the pitch VDV played? Hardly any dropping back into midfield behind Sandro. About time :)

Wheeeeere's benny ?? Is rose's inclusion and our recent wins directly attributable ? I say no, very far from it, but rose is a great understudy and back up. Same goes for sandro to parker

Wheeeeere's benny ?? Is rose's inclusion and our recent wins directly attributable ? I say no, very far from it, but rose is a great understudy and back up. Same goes for sandro to parker

Ekotto is out injured, like Parker which is why Rose and Sandro have come in!

We started 4-4-2 today, didn't you notice how much further up the pitch VDV played? Hardly any dropping back into midfield behind Sandro. About time :)

More because of where Bolton were sitting. He tucked in to make the 5th midfielder when needed.

Both injured. BAE for the season, Not sure about Parker.

I have no confidence in Rose I'm afraid after these last two games. I'd be tempted to use King or Livermore at LB on Sunday tbh.

I am fond of the pretty triangles Sandro, Livermore and Modric make when they are all on the pitch together.

I'll admit that they aren't usually very helpful in getting us up the pitch, but they make me smile.

We seemed to do alright last night didn't we?

Does this show that the fitness stuff and lack of rotation stuff was a load of rubbish? We've gone to a ground in mid-week, unchaged from the previous game and we've won 4-1, playing excellent football.

The players weren't rotated and they weren't tired. Shock horror they were capable of playing a game 3 days after playing another one!

Back