• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official Olympic Thread

Did you see the girl in the tight green t-shirt with beautiful hooters?

Did you see the girl in yellow with the broom?

DAMN

I wish I'd volunteered to prance around like a merkin now

Did you see the girl in the tight green t-shirt with beautiful hooters?

Did you see the girl in yellow with the broom?

DAMN

I wish I'd volunteered to prance around like a merkin now

I saw the yellow one - was thinkin that the camera angle was all wrong - should have been lower.

This is really bad. It has taken every parochial bullet that the opening ceremony so successfully dodged.

This is really bad. It has taken every parochial bullet that the opening ceremony so successfully dodged.

I agree. It's been massively predictable and stereotypically slow paced. Just when it starts to get going they kill it off again.

The most impressive thing for me (other than the amazingly fit birds scattered around the arena like petals around my manhood) was how quickly they got rid of the millennium wheel etc.

One minute I was watching, the next I looked at my laptop, the next moment it was all gone.

OK, Elbow is a bit more interesting

Last edited:
Whats Trevor McDonald doing there?

Trevor McDoughnut, News at Ten

trevormcdoughnut.jpg

Back