• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official EURO 2012 thread

Who will win Euro 2012?

• Spain

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • Germany

Votes: 54 55.1%
  • Holland

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • France

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Italy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • England

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Croatia

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Poland

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ukraine

• Other

• Total voters
went Donetsk away in the Uefa cup the other year, was pretty sketchy and there were a few incidents of violence - mainly big groups attacking Spurs fans who were in 2's and 3's, they didn't want to know when Spurs were grouped together or the numbers weren't stacked heavily in their favor. id imagine with the numbers that England would have there, there wouldn't be much of a problem.

As you said, as long as they all stick together and that's actually quite hard when you're staying in loads of different hotels. Reports of tip offs when England fan are alone and in small groups before. Expect the same. Poland was by far the lesser of two evils here and they have hard core idiots like the Krakow fans.

Was sketchy when I went out there for Europa game but as billyido says they were uninterested when we were in a group in fact a few spurs chased A group of them. The fact they've gone on a tv program and been interviewed says they're somewhat for show but as Leeds says they'll be quite happy to pick off groups of fans in 2s and 3s basically cowards

Because the whole country is basically racist and pretty much a 3rd world country? Joke decision to have the champs there on the first place.

Well we have the world cup in Russia in 2018 which also has a history of neo nazi hooligans and pwaper nawty casuals that dwarfs anything we have ever had and then a world cup in Qatar where homosexuals have been told not to go by the fifa president to a country that has sketchy human rights history.

So, one wonders. What if everyone boycotted the event? fudge Platini and his Cossack bumboys in the their wallets. Mobilize Islington to call the French to do the same thing.

Let 'em stew in abject poverty, silence and scant regard for their welfare.

I know it's a football thread and not one about decent, civilized societies, but I'd go golfing at Portrush, hiking in Aviemore or sailing in Cowes before I left one farthing in the hands of those racist ripoff artists.

Last edited:
Expect a bit of a bloodbath. Hooligans are hooligans, I don't get involved but if they're all up for it let them at each other. The ones who are tooled up and attack random people are the horrible bastards who will hopefully get what's coming to them.

So, one wonders. What if everyone boycotted the event? fudge Platini and his Cossack bumboys in the their wallets. Mobilize Islington to call the French to do the same thing.

Let 'em stew in abject poverty, silence and scant regard for their welfare.

I know it's a football thread and not one about decent, civilized societies, but I'd go golfing at Portrush, hiking in Aviemore or sailing in Cowes before I left one farthing in the hands of those racist ripoff artists.

Philip Lahm would be on your side
http://www.dw.de/dw/article/0,,15932044,00.html

hmmm If Chelsea were to win on Saturday it would be lovely if the England fans kicked off big time and got all English clubs thrown out of European competitions for a year :D

I've never understood what makes people want to fight other fans because they support another team or because they're from another country.

My Dad used to own a sports shop, everyone who went in there knew he was a massive Spurs fan and a football fan. One of his regular customers was an England hooligan. My Dad asked him why he got himself into fights just because of football, he replied with "well you've gotta fight for your country ain't ya?". My Dad replied with "No you haven't. Your not fighting for me."

Well we have the world cup in Russia in 2018 which also has a history of neo nazi hooligans and pwaper nawty casuals that dwarfs anything we have ever had and then a world cup in Qatar where homosexuals have been told not to go by the fifa president to a country that has sketchy human rights history.

It's OK, Blatter and his cronies will be chauffeured around in their air conditioned limos and stayu at the finest hotels.

And lets not forget the massive envelopes of blatant bribes paid to FIFA delegates teh world over.

The Qatari bid beggers belief!! It;s going to be in the summer which is just fudging mental!!

It really is my favourite buttplug.

And then consider how the UN "human rights commisary" (populated by Syrian, Libyen and Sudanese officials, a.o.) spend their time condemning an overweight Danish drawing artist for making sketch artpieces for kids.

I am not going either place. Not for football or anything else. F*ck it all.

Proper old school.

Lets not fudge around, meet at a deserted factory and knock fudge out of eachother...happy days! :)

I love the way all of these 3rd world knob heads wait until football violence is all but dead in this country to start making all this noise about attacking England fans. Would like to have seen them give it a go 20/30 years ago when the vast majority of England fans abroad were up for it rather than now when our fan base is made up of clowns with their faces painted

Yea i went back in 2008 or whenever it was,horrible place-concrete jungle. Highlight was having petrol bombs thrown at the hotel door we was all standing in.
Best of luck to any England fan going over there

Eastern European neo-nazis crack me up. Its as much of an oxymoron as a Jewish neo-nazi. Do these macarons realise Hitler saw them as just as low as the Jews? As untermensch to be exterminated or work as slaves if they were lucky?

Idiots.

Back