• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2021/22 Premier League Thread

Only saw bits and pieces of the game but Brighton looked great value for a point at least. Great goal as well, lovely football to manufacture the overload.

Maybe Tuchel should concern himself with why his team couldn't outclass a side assembled for a fraction of the cost of his or why they couldn't close out the last 5 mins.

clam.

He's good, but never lasts long. There will be a meltdown if Chelsea don't bring in 2 or 3 very good players in January.
He's got a great squad now. He's already spent a lot of money. In fairness it's probably the third best squad in the PL so I guess he has them performing at par.

So... Will Burnley ever play again this season?
I thought we had many games in hand, but Burnley haven't played at all since like end of November.

He's good, but never lasts long. There will be a meltdown if Chelsea don't bring in 2 or 3 very good players in January.
He has already said it is stupid to think Chelsea can win the title and I see losses of ~£150 million have just been announced for them in the last financial year.
If only we could trust that would actually mean something for them

Thanks for posting the Lennon goal.

Did not watch the match,

Turned on the ITV news, they showed all 3 United goals, but not Burnley's. I find that disgusting media basis, as though they feel no need to show a goal by a non-fashionable team. As bad as Sky

Thanks for posting the Lennon goal.

Did not watch the match,

Turned on the ITV news, they showed all 3 United goals, but not Burnley's. I find that disgusting media basis, as though they feel no need to show a goal by a non-fashionable team. As bad as Sky

Playing to their market, United, Liverpool have millions of lard arse TV fans.

Back