• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2020/21 Premier League Thread

resize

Close.
First I seen of a close up. 50/50?

His arms look in a perfectly natural position, bet he has fun getting measured for a suit with that posture.

Did i just hear right?

They have tweeked the handball rule, refs can now be more lenient. A week too late you baffoons...

Chelsea make the away teams change in the car park in demountables

Frank Lampard's Chelsea.....fudge off

Well thats 45 minutes of our lives we wont get back.

I bet Warrington Rylands v York City in FA Cup on the Beeb at 3pm will be a better watch than this

Flattering score line in the end...and two more penalties. May as well back each penalty taker to score in each of the matches as it feels like there’s at least one penalty per match these days

Did i just hear right?

They have tweeked the handball rule, refs can now be more lenient. A week too late you baffoons...
To make it more subjective will probably make it worse.

Apparently even with the adjustment, Peter Waldon was saying Diers would still be handball!

Will be interesting to see if they take this form into the Merseysisde Derby next time out.

Must be Everton's best chance in years to finally beat Liverpool again

No shame in losing against Emirates Marketing Project, but in general is there a more overrated manager in world football than Bielsa?

Back