• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2020/21 Premier League Thread

3 penalties against City in one match. Somebody clearly didnt get the e-mail. 2-5

And the camera pans to Vardy, he looks miffed

Whats that. 1st time a Pep side has conceded 5 goals.

They will spend £200m in the next week to bolster their little squad

I do think the league will be more competitive this season and have been saying no team will reach 90 points. The dippers are the only ones capable and they have made a couple of decent signings. Still think they’ll have a dip too mind.

My only concern is the bad start will make both Mancs panic buy and inflate the market. Probably won’t be us any more but there could be a couple of teams who will be having players unsettled which during the season is out of order and another reason why I think transfers should not take place after the season has started.

I do think the league will be more competitive this season and have been saying no team will reach 90 points. The dippers are the only ones capable and they have made a couple of decent signings. Still think they’ll have a dip too mind.
They can’t resist a bin dip

Back