• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2017/18 Premier League Thread

Not the kind of striker we need. His playing style and strengths are similar to Llorente, and see how well that works.
Llorente hasn't worked out but I suspect that he was bought as a plan B. He just hasn't really done what we brought him in for yet is more the problem IMO.

More prolific? Wow! Llorente has been a top player in the biggest leagues for a decade! Austin had 2 good seasons at qpr and has done virtually nothing since that.

Been injured for a lot of it
Austin has a great goal to game ratio
Llorente has been a sub at the top clubs he has played for

Full house yet again at the champions elect, as brill as they are yet they can't sell out 48k absolutely laughable

If we had 3 more wins under the belt at this stage, I would have hoped for either City putting 5+ goals past WH, or West Ham winning. As it is now, there's only one outcome I hope for.

Last edited:
Back